Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you welcome home
01-27-2019, 07:08 PM,
Would you welcome home
Greg Bell? He wants to come home and play for the hometown school and make things right. I would love for him to be part of the program.
01-27-2019, 07:56 PM,
RE: Would you welcome home
Of course, he didn’t qualify, it’s not like he screwed us or anything. As long as he fits the he Rocky profile, bring him on!
01-27-2019, 08:18 PM,
Please refresh me, who is he and where is he now?
01-27-2019, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 09:25 PM by JPsdsu92grad.)
I would welcome him with open arms, as a PWO its just too late in recruiting right now. There are more important needs then a RB right now. I am not sure how the recruiting went with him but his name never seemed to come up anywhere in regards to any of the services. I never once saw his name pop up ANYWHERE.

I think he would be a great fit with Washington (maybe better then Jasmin). He does have 2 to play 2 and would be a local guy looking to prove something.

I would much rather they use the last few scholarships used on DLine and the other guys they are working on. I think they are down to 2 or 3 left. 

I hear Aztec TOM is the "man in the know" sounds like somebody is connected or is it a "Made Man" in the family, either way do you or anyone know how many scholarships are going to be used in February (NLI #2).

Looks like 4 have been used or accepted so far.

1)QB (JC)
2)DL/DE (HS)
3)DB (HS)
4)DB (HS)
01-28-2019, 03:27 PM,
(01-27-2019, 09:21 PM)JPsdsu92grad Wrote: I would welcome him with open arms, as a PWO its just too late in recruiting right now. There are more important needs then a RB right now. I am not sure how the recruiting went with him but his name never seemed to come up anywhere in regards to any of the services. I never once saw his name pop up ANYWHERE.

I think he would be a great fit with Washington (maybe better then Jasmin). He does have 2 to play 2 and would be a local guy looking to prove something.

I would much rather they use the last few scholarships used on DLine and the other guys they are working on. I think they are down to 2 or 3 left. 

I hear Aztec TOM is the "man in the know" sounds like somebody is connected or is it a "Made Man" in the family, either way do you or anyone know how many scholarships are going to be used in February (NLI #2).

Looks like 4 have been used or accepted so far.

1)QB (JC)
2)DL/DE (HS)
3)DB (HS)
4)DB (HS)

I only looked at our depth at d-line briefly. Are we frighteningly thin there? I know Cheatum is back, but not sure of who else..
04-28-2019, 11:14 PM,
Greg Bell is a stud. We are loaded again in the backfield.

Big time depth.