• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warring Declaring
12-27-2018, 11:19 AM,
Warring Declaring
In today's Union Tribune:

https://enewspaper.sandiegouniontribune....b095a198ca
12-27-2018, 12:48 PM,
RE: Warring Declaring
He needs to declare now, he has been injured in the past. The NFL has the money, professional coaches, staff, facilities, doctors etc. Warring would need to keep his injury risk at a minimum.

I would have gone pro as a junior, but.

JAM
12-27-2018, 01:02 PM,
I was wondering where he was at during the Fiasco Bowl this year.
Now we know.

Not sure if he is NFL-ready, but I wish him all the best. Not bad for a former walk-on/water polo player.
Return to Glory!!!
12-27-2018, 01:16 PM,
Bummer, for us hope he makes it big in the league
12-28-2018, 09:08 AM,
I think that catch by Escobar on third and 15 at Boyzee was one of the Aztecs all time best plays ever. Aztecs won 21-19 on the dirty field in boyzee.

And yes that was me on CBS at the end of the third quarter on TV.

JA
12-28-2018, 01:03 PM,
(12-27-2018, 01:02 PM)OnionHead Wrote: I was wondering where he was at during the Fiasco Bowl this year.
Now we know.

Not sure if he is NFL-ready, but I wish him all the best. Not bad for a former walk-on/water polo player.

He was on the line blocking. LOL.

He's a 4.6-4.7 TE with ability to run block. He's going 3rd-4th rd. Former BBall player and WR in HS. Huge stud for us, and sleeper. I was telling everyone who was listening, Warring and Barron are playing on Sundays.
12-28-2018, 07:32 PM,
(12-28-2018, 01:03 PM)kicdis Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 01:02 PM)OnionHead Wrote: I was wondering where he was at during the Fiasco Bowl this year.
Now we know.

He's a 4.6-4.7 TE with ability to run block. He's going 3rd-4th rd. Former BBall player and WR in HS. Huge stud for us, and sleeper. I was telling everyone who was listening, Warring and Barron are playing on Sundays.

He'd better have some phenomenal off season workouts to get drafted that high. I hope he gets drafted period. I'm thinking 6th or 7th round.
12-31-2018, 03:46 PM,
(12-28-2018, 07:32 PM)ron Wrote:
Now we know.

He'd better have some phenomenal off season workouts to get drafted that high. I hope he gets drafted period. I'm thinking 6th or 7th round.

Guys like Warring opens eyes in the combines.  He has the size and blocking ability that Gavin Escobar lacked.  Gavin had exceptional hands though.
12-31-2018, 04:32 PM,
(12-31-2018, 03:46 PM)aztech Wrote:
Now we know.

Guys like Warring opens eyes in the combines.  He has the size and blocking ability that Gavin Escobar lacked.  Gavin had exceptional hands though.
Only if he has a lights out 40 time. He's not that unusual a physical specimen at the TE position. He is an average blocker and dropped a lot of passes this year. 
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him. In fact, I hope he pulls an Escobar and goes high in the draft. I just think the stars will have to align for that to happen.
12-31-2018, 05:03 PM,
(12-31-2018, 04:32 PM)ron Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 03:46 PM)aztech Wrote:
Now we know.

Only if he has a lights out 40 time. He's not that unusual a physical specimen at the TE position. He is an average blocker and dropped a lot of passes this year. 
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him. In fact, I hope he pulls an Escobar and goes high in the draft. I just think the stars will have to align for that to happen.

I'm unsure about the dropped passes, he seemed to catch every shoe and duck that Agnew/Chapman threw at him. This year's Nevada game was particularly impressive, but his tape is inconsistent. What would be concerning is his lack of targets in both Stanford and ASU games this as well as last year.