Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "other" board...
03-03-2018, 08:49 AM,
RE: The "other" board...
Once again you skip over the first place winner to get excited about the second place finisher.

Again you are not nice enough to elaborate what part you dont agree with and dislike. CC labels me is an insult. Just because you cant understan my posts you hate on JOC. CC same, and so what? Is that all you know is one junior high school point about JOC is unreadible?

Maturity does not exclude playfulness.

JAM
03-03-2018, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 11:15 AM by AzTex.)
(03-02-2018, 06:52 PM)hoobs Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 08:22 AM)JOCAZTEC Wrote: If you dont know or remember CCCP was the old Soviet Union abbreviation....I would warn you to try to avoid being American what many of AztecCCCP posts “mean” he assisted in the banning of Aztecwin.

How does a poster rule himself God without a vote?

You dont understand my posts because you havent the ability to understand them.  You dont have the Aztec history, the patience, and open-mindedness.

JAM

Azteccc is a TERRIFIC contributor.  What's your problem with him?

And to your last bit... I don't understand most of your posts, so in what manner are you going to try and insult me?

I don't understand most of them either.  But I guess it's better to have a poster (troll) you don't understand what he says than a poster (troll) you do understand but can't stand.

Edit: I put the "(troll)" part of the comment in the wrong spot. I did not mean to imply that JOCAZTEC was a troll. My apologies. I did mean to imply that "you know who" on the other board is a troll.
Football since 1961, Basketball since 1963.

The older I get, the better I was.
03-03-2018, 04:19 PM,
IF you dont understand......then,

1. ignore,

2. make an effort once in your life to understand,

3. read the posts slowly and fully, or

4. ask a question about what it is, you dont understand.

Or did you give up on life a long time ago?

JAM
03-04-2018, 11:17 AM,
(03-03-2018, 04:19 PM)JOCAZTEC Wrote: IF you dont understand......then,

1.  ignore,

2.  make an effort once in your life to understand,

3.  read the posts slowly and fully, or

4. ask a question about what it is, you dont understand.

Or did you give up on life a long time ago?

JAM

JOC, please see my edit in the previous post. I put the "(troll)" part of the comment in the wrong spot. I did not mean to imply that you were a troll. My apologies.

03-04-2018, 05:04 PM,
You have always been a decent poster AzTex. Hoobs and Azteccc will not stop their labeling, and they just keep this pro-schnall, pro-Sterk stance, I think. If they were nice, they would learn to joc a lot....

I did not find any part of your post AzTex in any negative way.

Keep posting and that face mask is awesome!

JAM
03-04-2018, 09:16 PM,
Dude, where are you coming from with this stuff?? When have I made any "pro-schnall, pro-Sterk stance" comments? And who, or what, am I labeling?
03-05-2018, 08:23 AM,
1. be more specific about the ,”stuff” you referto.
2. dont call me dude that is offensive to me and my heritage and culture.
3. I was run off evil mesa because I saw how hiring Sterk was a very bad mistake.
4. I brought up the labeling decades ago. It is used by victims to.....skip this. You label me and a few others label me as unreadible by an act of yourselves being the sole decider who gets to be the boss of me and of others. Aztecwin posted over ten thousand posts, he does one, yeah just one post with a link to fake news report about an issue only rap music thugs get to speak of in public, or something like this. Aztecwin gets banned for one mistake out of ten thousand no mistakes. Really he is kicked out because of the extreme hate from the anti Trump lumber heads.

Do you remember the 1930s and the depression caused by heavy taxation?

I do.

The hair cuts today are eye dent tah kul. Phrase from My Cousin Vinny.

JAM
03-05-2018, 11:08 AM,
Keep the political stuff to the off topic board or this Pinko Commie will have to call out Van Ban Hammer.
03-05-2018, 07:27 PM,
You da boss. Will do.

JAM
03-06-2018, 10:59 AM,
(03-04-2018, 05:04 PM)JOCAZTEC Wrote: You have always been a decent poster AzTex.   Hoobs and Azteccc will not stop their labeling, and they just keep this pro-schnall, pro-Sterk stance, I think.   If they were nice, they would learn to joc a lot....

I did not find any part of your post AzTex in any negative way.

Keep posting and that face mask is awesome!

JAM

The mask was designed by matteosandiego on AM. He gave me permission to use it as my avatar. I think it's great too.