Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks a lot Fisher
01-12-2019, 05:45 PM,
Thanks a lot Fisher
Fisher pressured the administration to give Dutcher a shot as HCIW.  He knew Dutcher like a book.  He had to selfishly know his legacy would be intact with Dutcher in charge.  So this is what we get for not hiring from the outside.  

We shouldn't forget that when Rocky retires.  However, I'm frightened because JD Wicker is the one who will be doing the hiring.  So special thanks also goes to Hirshman for hiring him on his way out.  What an effin' mess.
01-12-2019, 10:34 PM,
RE: Thanks a lot Fisher
(01-12-2019, 05:45 PM)aztech Wrote: Fisher pressured the administration to give Dutcher a shot as HCIW.  He knew Dutcher like a book.  He had to selfishly know his legacy would be intact with Dutcher in charge.  So this is what we get for not hiring from the outside.  

We shouldn't forget that when Rocky retires.  However, I'm frightened because JD Wicker is the one who will be doing the hiring.  So special thanks also goes to Hirshman for hiring him on his way out.  What an effin' mess.

In business, they say "Never let a current CEO pick his replacement" ......
01-13-2019, 09:11 AM,
I watched the stinkin internet feed yesterday, down 10-18, and Tina Watson has the defender arm chop his arm, no foul call, and the ball comes lose, timeout, 9 commercials, flash-flash of dumb graphics, three ayr fart offensive rebounds, then Jaden Mc Daniels is body blocked off his drive to the basket, no foul call, ayr fart takes three steps no traveling call, rebound scramble ayr fart guy over the top and gets the foul call instead....

Then esPEEn asked me in a pop up if I was gonna pay $799 for the stream, the period was too small to read on the I watch.

Bye bye basketbawl. Dribbled itself to death.

JAM
04-28-2019, 11:06 PM,
Coach Fisher left Coach Dutcher with plenty of talent and now Dutcher is putting his mark on the program.

Personally I think Dutcher is doing a great job. Fans need to give him time. His recruits are young and they are good. I am very excited about the next 3/4 years.