Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next loss: Grand Crayon Christian.
12-04-2016, 09:24 AM,
Next loss: Grand Crayon Christian.
The Aztecs have no prayer to win in Feenix.

December the seventh, a day that will live in imfamy.....Fisher retired yet?   Shake up the coaching staffs...WBB coach should be fired.

JAM
12-04-2016, 07:43 PM,
RE: Next loss: Grand Crayon Christian.
WTF???
12-04-2016, 11:43 PM,
GCU lost to Louisville by only 9 points yesterday. Not a good sign, especially the way we're performing.
12-05-2016, 02:49 PM,
I sense there is something going on. It seems strange that there's so much silence following the Saturday loss.
12-05-2016, 06:40 PM,
I just wish Justin would get to coach just in time to just kick Grand Crayon...

JAM
12-05-2016, 07:58 PM,
(12-05-2016, 02:49 PM)aztech Wrote: I sense there is something going on. It seems strange that there's so much silence following the Saturday loss.

I'd love to hear your hypothesis...
12-05-2016, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 09:05 PM by JOCAZTEC.)
Cheatham is not happy.......with his new strawberry worm dew...

JAM
12-07-2016, 09:08 PM,
Kell shoots like whale food...LOSS...as predicted......

Next loss: pac fudge Feenix State.

JAM
12-08-2016, 02:20 AM,
I just watched the tape of the game and came to this conclusion. This better be Fisher's last year. I think the lack of an offensive system has gotten into the heads of these players and is affecting their defense as well. Fisher has always relied on an alpha dog to run the offense, but none of these players fit that mold. They're all players, no leaders in the bunch. Not one is a clutch player that can lead by example, even Hemsley. All the more reason they need offensive sets so they won't have to think on their own. Refine what they're taught instead of hoisting 3s or dribbling helter skelter. Therein lies another problem, Fisher hasn't shown he knows how to attack a zone.

Our coach in waiting better clean house and hire an experienced staff. Hutson should be the only one retained. I really think these players can be much better than what they're showing. They're not being properly coached up. This all D and create your own O is no longer going to do it. JMO