Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody here besides me know . . .
04-17-2018, 12:30 PM,
RE: Does anybody here besides me know . . .
I think Dutch is in a tough situation.  He's probably limited to paying a new hire no more than what we paid Hutson. Most fans probably don't realize that his salary was a bargain, considering his responsibilities.   If JD Wicker sucks as a fundraiser then Dutcher might forever be forced to finding some diamond in the rough.  Otherwise, dare I say, he'll have to promote from within.  My god, if that's going to be the case then our MBB program will go back to the pre-Fisher days.
04-18-2018, 05:05 PM,
Looks like we are losing Shelton to Fresno as well.

per Hoopdirt.com

I mentioned back on 4/5 that Justin Hutson would bring Tim Shelton to Fresno State with him (Daily Dirt – 4/5/18). I can now confirm that move. Shelton had spent the past eleven seasons at San Diego State as a player, administrative staffer, and assistant coach. An official announcement is expected shortly.
Expect to Win!
04-19-2018, 08:58 AM,
I am sure Sterk had a PCAA goal.

JAM
04-19-2018, 12:54 PM,
(04-18-2018, 05:05 PM)Aztec Since 88 Wrote: Looks like we are losing Shelton to Fresno as well.

per Hoopdirt.com

I mentioned back on 4/5 that Justin Hutson would bring Tim Shelton to Fresno State with him (Daily Dirt – 4/5/18). I can now confirm that move. Shelton had spent the past eleven seasons at San Diego State as a player, administrative staffer, and assistant coach. An official announcement is expected shortly.

Best of luck to Tim.  However, not a big loss.  He was low man on the totem pole as an assistant.  Velasquez is the last "insider" left so Dutcher will be forced to hire from outside.  I like it.
04-19-2018, 04:58 PM,
There are a bunch of top coaches to hire.

The Lakers head coach sure is getting the stare downs.....

JAM