Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowl Picture - Gazzete
12-02-2015, 04:30 PM,
RE: Bowl Picture - Gazzete
If you want to make believe you are on the team and that the need to focus only on the MWCCG is a necessity, go right ahead. Meanwhile we're gonna continue to theorize on the bowl affiliation outcome until the actual announcement is made. Sorry, not sorry.

Also, if you haven't noticed, the point has kinda been, whether we win or lose the MWCCG we are probably going to get screwed over in the bowl selection process. This is why it's a hot topic.
12-02-2015, 04:41 PM,
In my dream world when we #Win20 we go to the Cactus bowl, yet should we go 9-4 we end up at the Foster Farms up in the bay area. That's the dream I'm sticking with.
12-02-2015, 05:16 PM,
I realize Nebraska "travels." However, just how much will Nebraska travel to support a team which went 5-7? Maybe Nebraska's administration will get clued in about that and maybe, just maybe, that school still has enough pride that it will emulate Missouri and decline to go to a bowl game with what for Nebraska is a horrible record (ties 2007 for their worst since 1961). If Nebraska should opt not to go bowling, I think we end up in the Foster Farms Bowl.
12-02-2015, 05:23 PM,
Anyone whom has been to Nebraska (let alone during the fall/winter) knows there is very little recreationally during that time. IF they can afford the ticket, "They will come."

Hope we don't end up in the Chicken Bowl...Unless of course, if it pays well.
12-02-2015, 05:37 PM,
(12-02-2015, 05:23 PM)McQuervo Wrote: Anyone whom has been to Nebraska (let alone during the fall/winter) knows there is very little recreationally during that time. IF they can afford the ticket, "They will come."

Hope we don't end up in the Chicken Bowl...Unless of course, if it pays well.

The Chicken Bowl does pay pretty well.
12-02-2015, 06:34 PM,
over 2 mil
12-02-2015, 06:56 PM,
I think it is unlikely we go to the foster farms bowl. A certain B1G school is telling their alums it is likely they end up there.