• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Taylor goes HAM on San Diego
09-01-2015, 07:34 PM,
Aaron Taylor goes HAM on San Diego
http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/aaron-...ve-better/

He dropped the  Bomb
09-01-2015, 08:28 PM,
RE: Aaron Taylor goes HAM on San Diego
He ripped Scott who was hiding behind "his friend" for not supporting the program.
09-01-2015, 08:35 PM,
Yep.
09-02-2015, 09:10 AM,
I love that he mentioned Green Bay. I played a season in Appleton Wisconsin and while I was there I realized what real/good fans are like.

Here's the difference. Good fans, the fans of Green Bay, see their program like a garden. It will only grow under the right condition with proper support.

Out here the program is seen like a Fad in high school, it's not worth support until it is "in"(cool, fashionable), and supporting before is for losers/patsies/etc.

This is why I tend to battle some on AM, especially when I first became active online. I've grown tired of people essentially preaching not to support until they show us something. Well IMO that's the path for the ignorant or those who aren't really fans in the first place. If this city supported its teams like other cities do I bet you we'd already have a major championship (NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAAM, CFB). But as of today we have 0 and I am not surprised at all.
09-02-2015, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 09:51 AM by WillyPB.)
I think he was spot on. What type of donor says he will shower you with money if you win.
09-02-2015, 10:06 AM,
(09-02-2015, 09:10 AM)AztecSU Wrote: I love that he mentioned Green Bay. I played a season in Appleton Wisconsin and while I was there I realized what real/good fans are like.

Here's the difference. Good fans, the fans of Green Bay, see their program like a garden. It will only grow under the right condition with proper support.

Out here the program is seen like a Fad in high school, it's not worth support until it is "in"(cool, fashionable), and supporting before is for losers/patsies/etc.

This is why I tend to battle some on AM, especially when I first became active online. I've grown tired of people essentially preaching not to support until they show us something. Well IMO that's the path for the ignorant or those who aren't really fans in the first place. If this city supported its teams like other cities do I bet you we'd already have a major championship (NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAAM, CFB). But as of today we have 0 and I am not surprised at all.

Well said.
09-02-2015, 10:08 AM,
(09-02-2015, 09:10 AM)AztecSU Wrote: I love that he mentioned Green Bay. I played a season in Appleton Wisconsin and while I was there I realized what real/good fans are like.

I'm only quoting this because I want more people to see it. I have nothing to add because it says it all perfectly.
09-02-2015, 11:02 AM,
The disparate reactions to this interview here and on Armchair Mesa are interesting to say the least ...

Thank you K5 for creating this board
09-02-2015, 11:18 AM,
(09-02-2015, 11:02 AM)HighNTight_SD Wrote: The disparate reactions to this interview here and on Armchair Mesa are interesting to say the least ...

Thank you K5 for creating this board

Seriously though
09-02-2015, 11:48 AM,
AT is on the bandwagon. Hell, he's driving the thing to warrior walk. Just thought I'd quote my favorite part. "If you're an offensive lineman playing against the Aztecs, you better buckle your junk cuz they're coming." lol

Speaking of WW, I'll be there supporting just like every game....